- TMVT Oil Free Roots Blowers are used to convey, boost and compress a myriad of inert, corrosive, and explosive gases found in chemical plants and refineries. Gases include nitrogen, hydrogen, natural gas, flare and vent gas, chlorine gas and various hydrocarbon combinations to name only a few. Hydro carbons and contaminated gases such as flare and coke oven gas require blower and special purpose oil free compressors. Blowers are used in regenerative drying systems.
- High Speed Turbo Blowers for the supply of process air in Chemical plants.
- Shell and Tube type Heat Exchangers are used to reduce temperature of compressed air or other gases.
- In this large scale use is made of Liquid Ring Machines as vacuum pumps and compressors as below:
- Filling ● Distillation● Deaeration ● Filtration ● Cooling ● Crystallizing ● Concentrating ● Drying Exhaust Gas Compression ● Central Vacuum Plants ● Solvent Recovery ● Deodorizing ● Evaporation ● Gas Recovery ●Gas recycling ● Pneumatic transfer ● Vacuum Separator ● Vapour Recovery.
- High Vacuum Systems are used for below applications:
- Degassers ● Evaporators ● Crystallizers ● Vacuum distillation ● Vacuum filters ● Rotary vacuum dryers ● Evacuation ● Dehydration.
error: Content is protected !!