- TMVT Oil Free Roots Blowers are used for applications as below:
- Marine diesel supercharging
- Air supply to bubbler systems to ice-breakers and other arctic duty vessels
- Inert gas fuel tank blanketing systems (tanker ships)
- Pneumatic emergency steering and braking systems
In the case of dry bulk material transport ships and barges, Blowers are used on pneumatic conveying loading and unloading systems.
Large passenger and crew vessels such as cruise ships and military craft operate on-board waste water treatment systems using aeration blowers. Locks, harbors, and marinas use air bubbler systems to ensure equipment operation and access at sub-zero temperatures.
- Shell and Tube type Heat Exchangers are used to reduce temperature of compressed air or other gases.
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps are used for pneumatic conveying material and pump priming applications.