- TMVT Oil Free Roots Blowers are used to convey, boost and compress a myriad of inert, corrosive, and explosive gases found in chemical plants and refineries. To convey gases in the oil industry and Gases include nitrogen, hydrogen, natural gas, flare and vent gas, chlorine gas and various hydrocarbon combinations to name only a few. Hydrocarbons and contaminated gases such as flare and coke oven gas require blowers. Blowers are used in regenerative drying systems.
- 100% FRP Fans / Blowers are used for applications as below:
- To ventilates waste gas treatments facilities, to ventilates draft chambers that treat various chemical gases in laboratories.
- For transferring high concentration wet chlorine gas mainly adopted for use in electrolytic soda plant etc.
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps under Refineries for the applications of energy recovery from flare gas, petrol production, solid propellants.
error: Content is protected !!