- TMVT Oil Free Roots Blowers are used to convey, boost and compress a myriad of inert, corrosive, and explosive gases found in chemical plants and refineries.
- Blower and compressors used to convey gases in the oil industry: Gases include nitrogen, hydrogen, natural gas, flare and vent gas, chlorine gas and various hydrocarbon combinations to name only a few. Inert gases can often be handled by oil-injected screw compressors, while hydro carbons and contaminated gases such as flare and coke oven gas require blowers. Blower are used in regenerative drying systems
- Shell and Tube type Heat Exchangers are used to reduce temperature of compressed air or other gases.
- High Vacuum System & Pumps are used for the applications of petrol production.
- High Speed Turbo Blowers are used for the transfer of ethylene powder to storage in the process of oil distillation in Petrochemical plants.
error: Content is protected !!