TMVT Industries Private Limited website https://www.tmvt.com (“this website”) is managed by TMVT Industries Private Limited (“TMVT”). Please use this website only after reading and understanding the following information.
Private information under this policy means any information particular to any individual, including but not limited to personal name, address, the telephone number and e-mail address, provided by users through the website, which, TMVT operates and controls.
This notice applies to our interactions with customers, website visitors, vendors, potential vendors, job applicants, and any other persons who visit www.tmvt.com and all other TMVT applications that link to this policy, directly communicate with us, conduct transactions with us, or interact with us through third-party websites (collectively for purposes of this notice, the “Services”).
Use of private information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Identification and authentication: We use your identification information to verify your identity when you access and use our Services and to ensure the security of your personal information. This is so we can comply with our contractual obligations to you.
2. Operating the Services: We process your personal information to provide goods or Services you have requested. This is so we can comply with our contractual obligations to you.
3. Improving our Services: We analyze information about how you use our Services to provide an improved experience for our customers of all our Services, including product testing and site analytics. It is in our legitimate business interests to use the information provided to us for this purpose, so we can understand any issues with our Services and improve them.
4. Communicating with you: We may use your personal information when we communicate with you, for example, if we are providing information about changes to the terms and conditions or if you contact us with questions. Response to inquiries regarding our products and requests of catalogs. Response to inquiries regarding sales and service of our products. It is in the legitimate interests that we are able to provide you with appropriate responses and provide you with notices about our Services. We
may also do so in furtherance of our contractual relationship with you or your organization or in furtherance of pre-contractual measures.
5. Marketing: we may use your personal information to send you marketing information or to build a profile about you and place you into particular marketing segments in order to understand your preferences better and to appropriately personalize the marketing messages we send to you. It is in our legitimate interest to provide more relevant and interesting promotions, special offers, or advertising messages. We may also in certain circumstances, including where required, obtain your
consent (e.g., ask you to opt-in) before sending such marketing messages.
6. Conducting transactions with you: If you or your company provide us with services, or seek to do so, we will collect your personal information when you provide information about your or your organization’s services to us and when we conduct transactions with you or your organization. It is in our legitimate interests to communicate with vendors and potential vendors and their personnel. We also process vendors’ personal information in furtherance of our contractual relationship with you or your organization or in favor of pre-contractual measures.
7. Evaluating employment applications: If you submit an application for work or employment with us, we may review any of the personal information you provide with your application. It is in our legitimate interests to review and assess the qualifications of potential employees. We also process applicant’s information in furtherance of pre-contractual measures.
8. Exercising our rights: we may use your personal information to exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example, to detect, prevent and respond to fraud claims, intellectual property infringement claims or violations of law or our Terms of Service.
9. Complying with our obligations: we may process your personal information to, for example, carry out fraud prevention checks or comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, where this is explicitly required by law.
10. Customizing your experience: when you use the Services, we may use your personal information to improve your experience of the Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Services and providing you with content based on your interests. It is in our legitimate business interests to provide our customers and users with an experience that is more tailored to their interests.
We may also anonymize your personal information in such a way that you may not reasonably be re-identified by us or any other company, and may use this anonymized information for any other purpose.
In the case that TMVT consigns the handling of private information to other T. Maneklal group companies or outside subcontractors for above-stated purposes, TMVT will make every effort to manage and supervise them appropriately.
Provision of private information to third parties
TMVT will not disclose to any third party the private information provided or registered by users except in the following cases;
1. In the case, the user has given prior consent to the disclosure,
3. In the case, that private information is processed only as statistical data, which does not identify the user,
4. In the case that TMVT receives a request from authorities and/or is legally obligated, or
5. In the case that TMVT must disclose data in accordance with laws and regulations.
Inquiry, correction, deletion for private information
In the case that TMVT directly receives requests from users about reference, correction or deletion of users’ private information, TMVT will respond and comply within a reasonable scope and to the extent necessary after authenticating such request was made by the user. Also in the case that TMVT determines that a certain user’s private
information is no longer needed due to the accomplished purpose of use and/or is no longer deemed relevant to the original stated purpose, TMVT may delete such user’s private information.
Protection of private information at linked Website
TMVT is not responsible for the security of users’ private information at any third party’s Website that may be linked from TMVT Website.
1. Follow up on any inquiry, correction or deletion of users’ private information submitted through this Website should be made via the original page or contact us.
Your consent and submissions
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you consent to our policies and accept the terms and conditions described herein by using this website. You agree that any comments submitted by you to the site will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or property rights. You further agree that any comments submitted by you to the site will not be or not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you submit.
Any comments, suggestions, ideas, or other such communications submitted by you shall become and remain the exclusive property of TMVT. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, and distribute any such material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction, and without compensating you in any way. Please do not send any comments or materials that you do not wish to assign to us.
TMVT Industries Private Limited. All rights reserved. Products and specifications subject to change without notice.
Privacy Statement – Legal Terms – Disclaimer